Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Decor

The Christmas decor has been up for the past few days and I am loving it. Pretty much all I want to do in life is sit in my comfy green chair, knit, drink apple cider,  and stare at my Christmas tree. Glorious. Can you guess my favorite part about the first photo below? You have to really look at the photo. Thanks to my parents for this beautiful nativity, we adore it!! Thanks to my aunt for folding us so many incredible ornaments! Thanks to the hubs for breaking down and getting a real Christmas tree, even though it may have not been the best allocation of our resources :) Who doesn't adore the smell of Christmas tree? Alright friends, happy Christmas season!





2 comments:

  1. The garden gnome riding on the back of the lamb!!! ;) LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tree! Glad to see you're enjoying the nativity.
    Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete