Monday, August 29, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Another thing I love..... Neighbors! In our new apartment we have some wonderful people living around us. So wonderful in fact that they have been showering us with gifts. The first gift...beautiful, local, community garden grown vegetables. These lovelies arrived at my door today from Kelly's garden. Aren't they beautiful!!! I mean look at the size of that zucchini, it takes up the entire back of my couch!! So tonight we had some friend's over for dinner and I made a zucchini/polenta casserole,  it was delicious!! Next gift...plants! If you have been to my house you know I love plants. Another neighbor brought these lovelies over for us this week. Man do I love having good people living around me!





No comments:

Post a Comment