Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo of the day: Women of the train

Here is the last in my train photo series. I will probably venture onto portraits tomorrow because I just love portraits so dearly. I still have a very minimal understanding of editing and what I personally like. I spent about twenty minutes choosing between these two color variations. What do you think?

In other exciting news I completed one of my new years goals on Saturday......I got to be the second shooter at a wedding of a dear friend. I already passed my photos along but if I get them back I will preview a few. Found some good deals on canvas prints so I am hoping to get some photos printed soon to have a show at an art walk ( another new years goal). If you would like to donate to this exciting art endeavor in my life, just let me know.
Lots of love
Meli


P.S. If you would like to read more about our exciting adventure you can visit our travel blog here: http://thewandering4.wordpress.com/ 
Or read my husbands incredible poetic voice about the trip and other ramblings here:  http://krisdohse.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment