Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photos of the day: An Alley in Varanasi

Varanasi is situated on the banks of the River Ganges. In Hinduism it is regarded as the holiest city in the world. It is a place that will consistently blow your concepts of reality into pieces. One morning Eric and I decided to go on a little photo expedition. I found this alley and I was in love. The colors just screamed at me, "take my picture, again, again. See this women's beautiful pink sari, don't miss that one." What resulted was Eric distracting a crowd of curious children so I could get some amazing shots. I included three of my favorites. Too see some incredible composition work that Eric did in the Varanasi check out his album here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=681428299&aid=277752


 










No comments:

Post a Comment